The gastritis is nothing but the inflammation of the stomach due to erosions or perforations, often bloody. The most common causes are alcohol and excessive use of oral analgesics such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. These substances produce gastrointestinal tract irritation can lead to ulcers and gastritis. Using natural treatments can relieve gastritis and help healing.
Most common symptoms of gastritis:
- Loss of appetite
- Intestinal inflammation
- Abdominal pain when eating
Natural remedies to combat gastritis:
- Drink 8 large glasses of water daily.
- Take 400 IU of vitamin E per day to reduce bloating.
- Eating artichokes is a good remedy to relieve abdominal pain and swelling, and nausea or vomit.
- One of the best herbs for treating gastritis is the ginger. It relieves most symptoms, including indigestion and gas. Ingestion healthy stomach and intestinal tissues also reduces inflammation and ulcers. Ginger is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Reduces nausea, stimulates digestion of fats and is a natural antibiotic.
- The consumption of marshmallow relieves nausea, indigestion, gastritis and ulcers.
- The Peppermint contains volatile oils such as menthol, which relieves indigestion, gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- The papaya and pineapple ripe promote digestion because they contain digestive enzymes.
- If your gastritis is caused by anemia, take two capsules supplement chlorophyll three times daily, and follow the recommendations for anemia.
- The Licorice helps heal the gastrointestinal tract. It tasted of 300 to 600 mg of this plant before meals. It is also used to treat ulcers.
Choose one of these remedies to relieve the discomforts of gastritis, but remember always the most important is to monitor your daily diet, fortifying it with vegetables and fruits.